Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Announcement of the opening of The WordCraft Café website!

OK folks!

At long last I have ventured out on the Web with a site of my own!

I have been a Co-Admin on a few sites for a good number of years, but this one belongs to me (though I still…“get by with a little help from my friends”).

Consider this an open invitation to stop by and check it out. Any who find it to their liking are invited to join up!

The idea is simple…Writing…It’s about writing, writing well, and enjoying the process in a community minded atmosphere. I wanted something to urge me to keep writing, working to improve my skill at word craft. The site will host original Fiction / Non-Fiction / Poetry / and of course Fan-Fic!

So any Authors who want a fresh place to share their work, where some members will be Readers and some Authors and all will give feedback (hopefully), are invited to join up.

As a start-up site please remember it will take some time (and YOU) to gain momentum.

So check it out, say “Hi”, and watch it grow (again hopefully)….

WWW.WORDCRAFTCAFE.COM

See you there!!

No comments: